Tuesday, May 16, 2017


Hey Blog,

Always been On & Off with updating the blog.
So... Where shall I start?
Hmmm...
Since today is the 16th May 2017, let me give you a little update of myself .

I am ...
- 24 years old this year
- someone's wife
- 4 months pregnant
- currently with NO work 
- having my usual ups & downs in life as always..

But am for sure that I am more MATURE & WISE with my thoughts of life.

Recently, I am diagnosed with Thalassemia. It is a blood disorder.
Obviously, the news SHATTERED my heart 
and it scared me to death worrying if it would affect my child.
As time goes by, i began to let it go and just be positive.. 
Knowing whatever happens, Allah knows best.
Still waiting for the final result but no news for now.

Life after marriage is sure a struggle, 
I agree with what others said that it is a WHOLE NEW WORLD
It is hard to pleased everyone, 
You are no longer single where knowing how to take care of yourself
but now its more like everyone around you.

I am Grateful for all the barriers YOU gave me Allah,
I know You know best.
Therefore help me to guide myself.
I am your weakest servant.
I disobey you numerous of times.
But I know you are always here for me no matter what.

Well... Sorry for whining so much.

P.S. sorry if the picture above of my curtain seems like a pocong or a horse. Lol.


Blog Archive